PFDMA Membership Information
The PFDMA Mission:
PFDMA is an industry association dedicated to increasing life jacket wear in all appropriate activities: Through education, product innovation, standards development, and enhancing communication between members and stakeholders.
- Promotes the use of PFDs & Life Jackets
- Shares information on topics that affect the PFD business
- Presents a united front on issues affecting the PFD industry
- Develops new contacts and supplier relationships
- Keeps members updated on regulations standards and regulations developments
Benefits of Membership
- Discount rate for the Annual PFDMA Conference
- Opportunities to serve on PFDMA Committees and Task Forces, and vote on PFDMA matters
- Regular mailings and Industry Alerts regarding important PFD matters
- NMMA Washington Wave & Currents newsletters (covering the latest recreational boating industry news)
- Access to Members Only section of the PFDMA Website
Corporate/PFD Industry Member (voting members) -- $400
Available to manufacturers of organizations that manufacture of import PFDs, Life Jackets or components therof. Members are eligible to: be elected to the PFDMA board; participate on committees, task forces, and working groups; and have voting privileges. Members receive a discounted rate for the PFDMA's Annual Conference.
Affiliate/Laboratory/Supporting Member (non-voting members) -- $300
This membership type is available to PDF and non-PFD industry members whose marine safety sector sales are less than 50% of annual sales (typically raw material and/or component suppliers). Affiliate Members may participate on committees, task forces, and working groups. Members receive a discounted rate for PFDMA's Annual Conference.
Government/Non-Profit/Individual Members (non-voting members) -- $150
Available to members of government agencies, non-profit affiliate organizations, and individuals interested in advancing the mission of the PFDMA, and who are not employed by an entity involved in the marine industry. Members receive a discounted rate for PFDMA's Annual Conference.
Contact Nakia Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org for application form and further inforamtion.