2016 PFDMA ANNUAL CONFERENCE ** SAVE THE DATE **
June 26 - 29, 2016: Tradewinds Island Grand Resort Hotel, St. Pete Beach Florida
Click HERE to reserve your room at the conference rate of $179 per night. Book now to reserve the room of your choice!
Click HERE to register for the conference.
AGENDA: (Subject to Change):
Monday/Tuesday, June 27/28:
- State of the Boating Industry Presentation (Carl Blackwell, NMMA)
- What is the Boating Industry Risk Management Council? (Tom Marhevko, BIRMC Member)
- Industry Partner Updates: (American Canoe Association, BoatUS, National Safe Boating
- Council, (NASBLA and Army Corps of Engineers to be confirmed)
- The important role the National Boating Safety Advisory Council plays in the Boating Industry (Rachel Johnson)
- One Industry, One Voice Workshop II: (Chuck Hawley)
- The Changing Face of Branding in the Digital World (David Sieg, President, Conviviant, Inc.)
- Updates from the US Coast Guard and Transport Canada (to be confirmed)
- Lab Updates from FORCE, IMANNA and UL
Wednesday June 29:
- Continuation of Committee Meetings (Tentative—to be confirmed)
Save money on PFDMA conference registration by becoming a PFDMA member!
PFDMA’s Membership cycle runs from June 1st to May 31st, and is split into three categories:
- Corporate/PFD Industry Member (voting members)
- Affiliate/Laboratory/Supporting Member (non-voting members)
- Government/Non-Profit/Individual Members (non-voting members)
Click HERE for details
For more information about the conference, sponsorship or membership, contact: